4 Best-Proven Ways to Convert JPG to EPS
Yes, the JPG is indicated as the most common image format that is typically used by end-users to store or view images on different devices. This raster image format can easily viewer with any image viewer application even on Windows, Mac, iOS, or Android devices. But, when you’re working in the Photoshop (PS) or CorelDraw program, then you ought to convert JPG to EPS format as these programs support vector graphic files. An online JPG to EPS converter is something that you need to turn JPG into an EPS vector image file.
4 Best-Proven Ways to Convert JPG to EPS
In this context, we compiled a few best-ways to convert JPG image to EPS image file, let’s find:
Official Site – https://theonlineconverter.com/
Theonlineconverter is referred to as a free online file converter website that created the best JPG to EPS converter. You could now save JPG as EPS vector image file within a couple of clicks. Also, different image converters work efficiently if you want to deal with quality image conversions. You can find different online converters that not only perform swift conversions but even also allow you to proceed with batch conversions online.
How to Convert JPG to EPS with Converter:
- Simply navigate to this website and choose JPG to EPS converter
- Right after, you need to drag and drop single or multiple JPG image files that you wish to convert to EPS (Encapsulated PostScript) images
- In this step, you need to tap on the Convert button to commence the conversion process
- Finally, download all converted EPS files at once by downloading them as a Zip file
Official Site – https://convertio.co/jpg-eps/
This is another open-source image conversion software that also works as a free JPG to EPS converter. It works efficiently on Linux, Windows, and FreeBSD. Also, this handy program lets you convert images of other formats including PNG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, etc., to EPS. However, this tool is also capable of performing batch JPG image to EPS conversion at a time.
How to turn JPG into EPS using Convertio:
- All you need to launch this handy converter and make a tap on Add image option to load single or more JPG images
- Right after that, you ought to move to Convert to the menu and simply choose the EPS format from it
- Very next, simply you have to use the Image Settings to swiftly adjust image quality and compression level (if required)
- Finally, you have to make a tap on the Convert button and wait to save JPG as EPS for free
Official Site – https://www.rastervect.com/
RasterVect is free, but the best version is JPG to EPS converter software for the Windows system. The most patent purpose of this tool is to convert raster drawings to vector file format. However, also it lets you view, edit, and even convert JPG images. Apart from JPG and EPS image format, this handy converter supports RVS, PCX, GIF, PostScript (PS), and different other compatible formats. When it comes to image editing, this software provides editing tools like crop, change vector primitives, image filters, displace, create vector straight line, etc. In this software, you can even find a dedicated best Batch Mode to process multiple images at once.
How to convert JPG to EPS using RasterVect:
- At first, you have to start this software and just load the JPG image file
- Very next, you can easily make modifications to input images corresponding to your preferences by using available editing tools
- Now, you have to go to the File > Save Vector menu and just choose the EPS vector image format as the output image format
- Finally, you need to tap on the Save button to begin the conversion process.
Official Site – https://inkscape.org/
Inkscape is indicated as the free JPG to EPS converter software that great for macOS, Windows, and Linux. This converter is well-known due to its image editing capability since it provides you with a lot of image editing tools. Also, this online software version lets you perform different input and output image formats conversions including SVG, PNG, WMF, ODG, SIF, ICO, TIFF, TGA, GIF, and more.
How to convert JPG to EPS using Inkscape:
- You just need to open the interface of this converter software and move to the File > Open option to load a JPG image
- Right after, you could use the available image editing tools to make the desired changes to the image
- Very next, you just have to move to File > Save as menu
- And, then choose EPS (Encapsulated PostScript) as the output format
Finally, you need to click on the Save button to initiate the JPG to EPS file conversion process