TP-Link AX1500 RE505X Setup
Written by tplinkrepeater, In Technology, Published On
August 12, 2021, 653 Views
Table of Contents
How To Setup TP-Link AX1500 RE505X
This section explains how to configure the TPLINK AX1500 RE505X SETUP. Please follow the step-by-step instructions to set up an AX1500.
- Wait for the Power Light to turn strong after connecting the AX1500 RE505X extender to your router.
- Now go to one of your wireless devices and look for a Wi-Fi Manager.
- As soon as you’re on the Wi-Fi management page, select Tp-Link Re505x Network.
- Open your web browser and go to tplinkrepeater.net.
- Now create a password for the AX1500 configuration page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish your RE505X setup.
Tp Link AX1500 RE505X Firmware Update
To upgrade the firmware on the Ax1500 Re505X, follow these steps:
- AX1500 RE505x should be used by everyone.
- Your device should be connected to the Re505X Extender network.
- To reach the administrative page of your AX1500 Extender, open tplinkrepeater.net in your browser.
- Go to the Ax1500 Settings tab after logging in.
- For System tools, look for the option to use your Re505x Web GUI.
- The firmware update option is required. Go to the system tools menu.
- If you are unable to upgrade the Ax 1500 firmware, you can contact us via chat.
How to install my TP-Link AX1500 RE505X WIFI extender?
- To set the TP-Link AX1500 RE505X, first, connect the device to a power outlet.
- For the first setup, connect the extensor to the main router as close as possible.
- Both the router and the WIFI repeater must now simultaneously press the WPS button.
- A flashing LED is present on both your router and the extension.
- Within a minute, every LED on the Wireless Booster will be solidly lit.
- Disconnect the AX1500 and travel to an area with a weak internet connection.
- RE505X TP-Link AX1500 Range Extender Setup | Problems
- At tplinkrepeater.net, you are unable to register.
- The RE505X lights aren’t turned on.
- Error: “Can’t get this page.”
- 192.168.1.254 IP address is unreachable.
- Problems with RE505X firmware and software upgrades
- Forget about the default login password for the repeater.
- The new extender setup page was unavailable.
- I haven’t used the WPS button on the router.
- The AX1500 cannot be set by a new router or modem.
- The network extension cannot be connected to the device.
- There is an issue with the username and password.
- The light did not power the RE505X.
TP-Link AX1500 RE505X Setup using Tether App
In this article, you’ll learn how to use the AX1500 RE505X WIFI Range Extender Tp-link with the following app:
- Install the Tether app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Create an installation account for the AX1500 RE505X.
- Connect the repeater to a power source and wait for the energy light to illuminate.
- Connect to TPLink Extender via your smartphone or tablet’s wireless settings.
- To connect your smartphone to the primary modem or router, open the app and follow the instructions.