Samsung 50-Inch QN90A Neo QLED 4K Smart TV Review: A Premium TV with Exceptional Picture Quality
- 1.1 Key Features for Samsung 50-inch QN90A Neo QLED 4K Smart TV
- 1.2 Pros and Cons of Samsung 50-inch QN90A Neo QLED 4K Smart TV
- 1.3 Verdict about Samsung 50-inch QN90A Neo QLED 4K Smart TV
Samsung introduced a new series of Neo Qled Televisions. It is an upgraded series of their TVs and has been marketed as a better series than all their previous ones. Quantum Dot Technology with Mini LED has enhanced the display to look like a distinct reality. It is promised to deliver Samsung’s best 4 K-powered experience as of yet. The HDR is said to provide such good quality that the person feels like getting immersed in the content. To see if these claims are true, we need to look at the TV’s features and what makes it different than all the other TVs in the market as well as its predecessor series.
Specification Table for Samsung 50-inch QN90A Neo QLED 4K Smart TV
|Screen size||65 inches|
|Resolution||3,840 x 2,160|
|HDR||HDR10, HDR10+, HLG|
|Refresh rate||120 Hz|
|Ports||4 HDMI (1 HDMI 2.1), 2 USB|
|Ultra peak brightness||1500 nits|
|Luminance control||12-bit, 4096-step|
|Audio system||60W 4.2.2-channel|
|Processor||Neo Quantum Processor 4K|
|Bezel Type||3 Bezel-less|
|Quantum Matrix Technology||Yes|
Key Features for Samsung 50-inch QN90A Neo QLED 4K Smart TV
- Light Control– With Quantum Matrix Technology it optimises the light giving you the best experience in both the light as well as the dark screentime.
- Color contrast– With Quantum HDR it automatically adjusts the colors and contrasts on the screen to give you the best visual display.
- 3D sound– Using Ots+ gives an in-home theatre experience, surrounding you with a motion-inspired audio immersive experience.
- Optimization– It automatically optimizes your sound to fit your surrounding space making it feel just right and not overwhelming.
- Active Voice Amplified– Sensing a disturbance in the nearby environment automatically amplifies the speaker’s voice to reduce the pain of trying to catch what is happening on the screen providing extreme comfort.
Smart TV Features:
- Multiple Assistants to Choose from– It allows you to choose from different assistants like Amazon’s Alexa, Bixby, and Google’s Assistant making your experience personalized.
- Mirror your mobile– With just one tap of your mobile to the TV you can now mirror your mobile screen to the TV. It is equipped with sensors to mirror the screen and switch screens whenever you want.
- Multi-view– It enables you to watch multiple screens simultaneously with no extra connections or technology.
- Free Live Stream– It comes with inbuilt channels for you to watch and/or live stream saving from the hassle of using anything external.
- Content Trend– It suggests you content from the current trends tailoring it to your likes so you don’t have to spend your time searching for content to stream.
- Gaming pro– With Certified AMD FreeSync Premium Pro™ core technology, it is very gamer-friendly with motion enhancements, ultrawide game view, and reduced stutter and tear.
Pros and Cons of Samsung 50-inch QN90A Neo QLED 4K Smart TV
|It has a 1500 mits ultra peak brightness making it best to use for HDR content.||It has no Dolby Vision support.|
|It has an anti-reflection coating making it ideal for settings with bright lights, helping with eye comfort.||It has only one full-spec HDMI 2.1 port.|
|It has an ultra-wide viewing angle making it suitable for viewing from multiple angles.|
|Neo Quantum Processor gives it amazing motion handling for gaming.|
|Its sleek design will furnish any room giving it a modern upgraded look.|
Verdict about Samsung 50-inch QN90A Neo QLED 4K Smart TV
In totality, this Smart TV is a step forward in ensuring the most comfortable experience for the viewers with its display, design as well and upgraded smart features. Giving you the flexibility of watching in any environment with auto-adjusted picture and sound features will revolutionize the way we watch TV now.
Are there any other sizes available?
Yes, there are five display sizes available. The sizes Samsung’s QN90A NEO QLED 4K Smart TV comes in are 50-inch, 55-inch, 65-inch, 85-inch, and 98-inch.
How does it compare to other models?
It has an ultra-wide view with an anti-reflection coating making for a more comfortable watch, with Neo Quantum Processors, Quantum HDR, and motion enhancement for an optimal gaming experience.
Does it have a remote?
Yes, the TV comes with a Bluetooth-connected remote.
Can I connect my phone to this TV?
Yes, the Samsung QN90A NEO QLED 4K Smart TV can be connected to your phone via Bluetooth. It also has a sensor that allows it to connect to a phone with just a tap and mirror your phone screen.
Why to choose Neo Qled?
Neo Qled series uses Mini LEDs giving it an enhanced picture quality. This upgraded series doesn’t get burn-in issues and has better viewing angles with reduced blooming effect making it a long-term investment.